This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the State of Massachusetts. No offers may be made or expected from any resident outside these states due to various state requirements and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.
Securities offered through: Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd.
Advisory services offered by Trust Advisory Group, Ltd. (A registered investment advisor)
What Do We Offer?
President Anthony D. Speziale holds the FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities registrations through Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd (AGES). He also holds the FINRA Series 65 license through Trust Advisory Group Ltd (TAG). AGES and a producer license with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Resident Life, Accident and Health.
What is a broker/dealer?
A broker/dealer is a company that a registered investment professional is required to affiliate with in order to buy and sell investment products on behalf of investors. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) delegates the supervision of financial advisors to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). FINRA, in turn, requires us to choose one, and only one, broker/dealer to partner with on your behalf.
Why AGES and TAG?
The fact that AGES – an independent broker/dealers, and TAG – a Registered Investment Advisor, were chosen means that our firm remains independent, too. We are free to act solely in your best interest, without bias and without pressure to promote a particular product or strategy. It’s a model that differs from that of some other, larger financial firms known as wire houses, whose financial representatives are accountable not just to their clients, but also to the parent company that employs them.
How AGES and TAG help me help you?
The entire operation is built around helping advisors do whatever it takes to serve their clients. It’s that infrastructure—and the always expanding wealth of resources it provides—that makes it easier for my firm to provide you with the best possible guidance and the prompt, personal service you expect and deserve.
- Investment choice. Your financial objectives, personal investment style, and risk tolerance are the only criteria that influence our recommendations to you. AGES offers us access to a wide variety of third-party investment vehicles and truly objective due diligence, helping to ensure that we have the freedom to operate solely in your best interest.
- Service. The firm’s advisor-to-staff ratio is one of the best in the industry. This means staff members answer my calls promptly, execute transactions quickly and accurately, and, in general, offer my firm the same first-class treatment we strive to give you.
- Technology. Both AGES and TAG technology platform is a critical component in our ability to provide you with first-class service and support. Its integrated Web-based systems allow us to more efficiently manage your portfolio and your overall financial picture.
- Security. Both AGES and TAG are committed to safeguarding your privacy, as well as the security of your investment data. The firm’s Technology team, through it’s clearing partner, Intl FCStone, continuously strives to enhance security measures, keeping abreast of new technologies and safeguards and incorporating them when appropriate to help protect your data.
If you’d like to know more
We’d be glad to talk with you further or answer any questions you may have about our affiliation with either TAG and/or AGES. Please feel free to give us a call at (781) 233-2003.
Partner with an Expert
No matter what your level of complexity and wealth, working with us can help you pursue your goals.
- Accumulation: how to target asset growth.
- Risk management: how to protect your assets.
- Taxation: how to minimize your tax burden.
- Business planning: how to grow and manage your business.
- Retirement planning: how to target distribution of your assets in a tax-advantaged way.
- Estate planning: how to preserve your assets.
Create a Comprehensive Plan
By exploring each module in detail; we’ll determine which ones require our immediate attention and which ones are more long-term in nature. From our findings, we’ll assemble an implementation plan for your financial future.
Support your Financial Goals
Working together with us will simplify the complexities of your financial life by focusing on managing your wealth in a systematic way for the long term.
Accumulation planning addresses an individual’s investment needs, asset allocation, and the suitability of different types of securities in light of your goals and risk tolerance.
In today’s world, there are common needs and desires people seek to accomplish. To protect their ability to earn and accumulate wealth, many people choose to hold insurance, as well as maintain an emergency fund, to guard against depleting savings that are intended for other goals.
Asset allocation is used to distribute your investable assets among a variety of investment categories. This process will attempt to:
- Reduce overall investment risk
- Create more reliable investment forecasts
- Improve the risk/return tradeoff of your portfolio
Some situations require analysis beyond your individual needs. These situations usually pertain to employer-related retirement plans and stock options.
Most investors understand that as risk increases, the potential for return also increases. But there is a point for every individual where the level of risk is not worth the potential return.
*Investors should note that diversification does not assure against market loss and that there is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will outperform a non-diversified portfolio.
Retirement planning involves evaluating your current financial standing and creating an accumulation strategy that will help to attempt a desired retirement lifestyle. Because an individual’s retirement years can span decades, retirement planning generally dominates other financial goals. A successful plan put into place during the wealth-building lifespan should address ways to maximize growth and tax-efficient distributions, as well as how to leave retirement assets to the next generation.
There are several ways to save for retirement:
- Qualified employer-sponsored plans
- Individual retirement accounts (IRAs)
- Personal savings
- Executive deferral plans
- Tax-exempt investments
- Tax-deferred investing and section 1035 exchanges
- Tax-deferred investing and section 1031 exchanges for those selling rental property
Qualified plans are employer-sponsored retirement plans such as 401(k)s, simple IRs, and pension plans. While there are contribution limits and strict distribution rules, these plans are popular because of their tax benefits. Generally, employers will make participation even more attractive by matching all or a portion of an employee’s contribution. It’s important that you choose the optimum plan to benefit the key people in your company.
IRAs are inexpensive, easy to establish and maintain, and also offer favorable tax incentives. They can be created by an individual or provided by an employer. Most people use IRAs to consolidate retirement savings that were previously held in employer-sponsored plans. Our process coordinates your IRA investments with your other savings plans.
You may find that qualified plans, IRAs, and social security won’t provide enough money to support your desired retirement lifestyle. By identifying your retirement gap, you can develop a strategy for personal savings invested outside of the traditional retirement vehicle.
Business owners or executives may have access to other tax-advantaged retirement savings vehicles. Nonqualified executive compensation is a generic term used to describe a compensation arrangement that provides retirement income—and, in some cases, death benefits—to key employees of a business.
At the heart of any retirement plan is the distribution of accumulated assets. The correct distribution method will help attempt to have your retirement savings last beyond your lifetime with minimum shrinkage from taxes. From premature distribution options that allow access to retirement assets prior to age 59 1/2, to products intended to provide stable monthly payments for retirement, distribution planning is paramount to a successful retirement plan.
Estate planning creates a master plan for the management of your property during life and the distribution of that property at death.
For most people, estate planning will:
- Give you more control over your assets during your life
- Provide care when you are disabled
- Allow for the transfer of wealth to whom you want, when you want, at the lowest possible cost
Common estate planning issues addressed in the wealth management process include:
- The transfer of wealth
- The minimization of transfer taxes
- Asset protection
- Charitable giving
We have professional relationships for all legal levels, broker-dealer activity, estates and nursing home protection.